- Ocaña (José Pérez Ocaña) Cantillana, Seville, Spain, 1947 - 1983
- Technique:Photographic emulsion
- Media description:An ensemble of 500 slides and 76 photographs documenting Ocaña exhibitions and actions (the archive is also made up of a series of texts and handwritten poetry, aural documents and press cuttings, conserved in the Documentation Centre).
- Category: Archive, Photography, Performance
- Entry date:2014
- Register number:AD07002
- Donation of Annick Jaccard-Beugnet and Marie Térèse Domon, Besançon, France, 2010