- Dora García Valladolid, Spain, 1965
- Dimensions:Variable dimensions
- Edition/serial number:2/3
- Media description:Installation consisting of a MacBook laptop computer and software, a performer, a video projection, a table and a little lamp
- Category: Installation, Performance
- Entry date:2008
- Register number:AD04948
This work by Dora García is a performance which places the visitor at the centre of the action. As they move around the exhibition space, a performer in the room notes down their behaviour on a computer; thus, the visitor comes face to face with their on-screen description, becoming aware of their role inside the performance. Thereafter, they can decide if they wish to continue taking part in the action – to continue being a performer – or to escape any form of interaction.