What is it?
A team of professionals who provide visitors with personalised support and information, in at least two languages, Spanish and English, in relation to the Museo’s programme content (the Collection, temporary exhibitions and activities) and the different services on offer.
This team also:
- Manages queues
- Offers guidance on the location of spaces and services
- Validates tickets purchased or downloaded online
- Welcomes and identifies groups
- Welcomes collectives with priority assistance
- Facilitates the loan of wheelchairs and folding cane seats
- Participates in developing the Museo’s activities (seminars, lectures, concerts, etc.)
- Assists attendees at the Museo’s press, protocol and patronage events
- Submits and receives forms for complaints, suggestions and positive feedback, as well as opinion sheets on the Museo.
Where is it?
At the desks and assistance/information points located in the:
- Entrances to the Museo
- Sabatini Building, Floor 2
- Connection between Buildings, Floor 1 (Meeting Point)
- Palacio de Cristal
- Palacio de Velázquez